The Babysense 7 V24R Bundle comes with the #1 industry leading breathing monitor combined with our award winning V24R Video Baby Monitor.
Babysense 7 is equipped with an under the mattress Non-Contact, Non-Wifi, hassle free Breathing Sensor. As the #1 rated Breathing Monitor and the brand of choice in top hospital systems and over 1 million homes, Babysense is proven to provide maximum monitoring accuracy. The 2-plate design ensures full bed coverage and close monitoring of your baby’s micro-movements (breathing, sleep movements) through the mattress, ensuring a low risk of false alarms.
The V24R Baby Video Monitor comes equipped with a dedicated 2.4" Color LCD Display and one feature packed camera with a built-in adaptable intensity night light. The monitor features the latest 2.4GHz FHSS Closed Loop Technology for an ultra-stable & hack-proof connection and high quality digital vision & sound.
Babysense 7 Features:
✓ Hidden Connecting wires, eliminating the risk of entanglement
✓ Radiation Free – no EMF Transmissions
✓ Unparalleled stability & safety - The monitor is interference free and has Hack Proof Technology
✓ No matter where your baby’s favorite spot is on the mattress, they will be monitored – full bed coverage with two supplied sensor pads
Video Monitor V24R Features:
✓ Stay connected to your baby – the monitor features a long range of up to 300 meters (OPEN SPACE) with an out-of-range warning
✓ Wide variety of extra handy features – Sound Activated LEDs, Alarm/Timer Setting, Multi-Camera Expandability (up to four cameras), Manual Pan (360 degrees) & Tilt (60 degrees), Auto Camera Scan View
✓ 100% Customer satisfaction and the highest quality standards
Babysense 7 - Inside the box:
• Control Unit,
• 2x Sensor Pads,
• Control Unit Holder,
• Hanging Hook,
• User Manual
Video Monitor V24R - Inside the box:
• Parent Unit 2.4” Display,
• Camera Unit,
• 2x Power Adapters,
• Pre-installed Battery,
• Mounting Set,
• User Manual
Babysense 7 - Usage Tips:
• Babysense monitors can only be used with one baby in a crib. If you have twins, two Babysense monitors are required to be installed in two separate cribs.
• Babysense monitors require a hard/rigid surface. When using a crib/bed equipped with soft or spring base, extra wooden board (plywood) is needed to be placed under each sensor pad.
• Do not use Babysense with memory foam mattress types.
• Babysense cannot be used with co-sleeper crib types when connected to parents' bed.